Sunday, December 1, 2013

Westside Pilates Logo

I have been receiving a lot of comments lately regarding my logo for Westside Pilates. I have to say that I am so grateful that one of my best friends created this logo for me, Jenny Eikenkamp. We worked together at Accor hotels and she inspired me to work on my artistic ability. Yes, I realized that I actually have some and that artistic abilities comes in different forms than one expects. I learned CSS codes, more about my digital SLR and photoshop.

There was no doubt in my mind that she was the person for me. She knows me, she knows Pilates and more importantly she understands the relationship that I have with Pilates which I knew she would make me a logo that I would love. Jenny created a first round for me but none of them struck me and I definitely did not want to settle. In June, when I was visiting her in Berlin, we discussed my logo and how I felt about the preliminary options she had for me. The next morning she had created the logo... it is simple and to the point, I loved it!


Although Jenny is German and lives in Berlin, she does global work. She speaks fluent English and understands the US market.
Island of Skye, taken by Jenny Eikenkamp

Her contact information:
mail@ten-11.net
www.ten-11.net
+49 01 577 466 1016
She does do skype calls too

She does designs, websites, blogs, photography, furniture restoration etc. If you like one of her photos I am sure she would sell it to you ;)
Check out her personal blog: http://www.ker-wat-schoen.de/

Although it is a vacation, Jenny will be here, in New York City the second week of December and she will be taking some new studio and headshots for me. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment