Thursday, November 21, 2013

So Excited to be a Part of Fabletics!

I am so excited to announce that I will be joining the Fabletics team as a Fabletics Master. I have been on a search for a new clothing company, one that I can actually wear their clothing for 12-14 hours a day and not end up with red skin by the time I get home. Well, I have finally found that!

I decided to test out the clothing before going any further (an outfit is only $49.95 + free shipping!!). For me, the tops are very important. It is so hard for me to find a bra or bra top that I can wear for the ENTIRE day. My favorite is the Doon Sports Bra. I am hooked!

You can check out their site to see what they currently carry : http://www.fabletics.com/
If you have any questions please let me know, always happy to help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment